Beautysure understands the unique needs of operating a Brow Bar Business and provides coverage designed just for you
Working within the Hairdressing & Beauty industry, you have significant risk exposures, planning for all eventualities is a must and obtaining the right insurance is vital. Beautysure arranges insurance cover specifically for your industry with insurance you want – the cover that’s right for you, not just a standard package.
As a Brow Bar what are some of the things you need cover for:
- Inadequate or incorrect advice provided to customers. Use of chemicals & treatments that can irritate the skin and eyes of customers. Damage to customer clothing. Spread of infections and contagious diseases among customers when puncturing or cutting skin.
- Employee injuries trips and falls, cuts, musculoskeletal injuries, burns from hot water or wax, work related dermatitis and respiratory problems due to inhalation of solvents, infectious disease from cuts or puncture wounds.
- Breakdown of beauty machines and equipment including lost income and costs to replace or repair.
- Relocation costs of the business following a major loss could result in a substantial drop in business. Business may be slow to return to pre-loss levels after renovations have been completed if customers have developed a relationship with a competing service provider in the surrounding area
- Property Damage to the premises and contents following a fire incident, storm damage, water damage etc
Types of insurance your Beautysure package can include:
- Workers Compensation
- Goods In Transit Insurance
- Tax Audit Insurance
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
Property and Business Interruption
Covers damage or loss to buildings, contents and stock caused by insured events and accidental damage. It can also insure you if you are unable to trade for a period of time.
Covers your business against loss or damage to your stock and contents if someone forces their way onto your premises. It can also cover glass breakage and money stolen.
Machinery and Electronic Equipment Breakdown
Covers machinery and equipment used in your business for breakdown.
Public and Products Liability with Treatment Risk Extension
Liability insurance covers your legal costs and expenses in the event you are found negligent for personal injury or property damage to another party, such as:
- Treatment risks
- Use of chemicals that can irritate your customers’ skin and/or eyes.
- Damage to customers’ clothing.
Management Liability and Cyber Insurance
Covering you for all the risks associated with running a business and employing staff.